Thursday, April 29, 2010

raison d'etre.

what's a woman to do when she unfortunately realizes that she has completely lost herself? when she's frayed at the ends and there's nowhere to go because she hasn't even given it any thought on her own?
right now, she's listening to Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata and dreaming of being bad. maybe this guy doesn't do txt messaging.
me ex left me, and i was such a dependent in the relationship that now i'm a washed up, limp ragdoll. it's not becoming. every misstep i take, i just try to make it look good. it seems like nothing that i do is the right decision. i'm putting little stalls in between the killing times. more and more everyday it's becoming apparent that anything male is extremely evil. is it just pain waiting to happen? is it always? 
if i didn't have to listen to this classical, i'd listen to some HIM. it soothes me for some reason. but so does being under a big, strong man who hugs me so tight until nothing else matters or gets to me.
i'm sad, and i'm a sad person. i've got to recover so that my efforts will pay for themselves. i've got to make something worth it in this life. and i've got to WANT to.

1 comment:

  1. Hi. I noticed on Gala Darling's site you left a comment about being clinically depressed and I too suffer from clinical depression. I just wanted to say keep your chin up and maybe it's cause it's Gala that you felt comfy with being able to share that but I'm glad that you can share that bit about you.

    I recently wrote a post on my blog about finding your inner self and maybe it can help on your journeys. It's been a blessing for me and the night before I posted it I was having a conversation with three different friends about the exact same subject...crazy. Three different convos, three different personalities, three different situations but all united by the fact that they felt lost.

    Just want to wish you blessings.

    much love, char/dendoo

    ReplyDelete