Curious Tuesday 002
1. What are you most excited for RIGHT NOW?
2. Who is your style icon? What inspires your look?
3. If you could have dinner with anyone, alive or dead, who would you invite?
4. What did you dress up as for your first Halloween?
5. What are you improving?1) i'm pretty stoked about new friendships. my life is pretty clean and new, like the area where you've just pulled a tooth.
2) hench wenches from film noir movies! cigarette holders [until i quit, of course], fishnet or seamed hose, vamp glamour, and attitude to die for.
3) Anne Rice. hands down. i bet that we could talk for hours about society and involve all sorts of vampire lore--that SHE invented! but that lady is such a genius; she'd probably choke all of the words in my throat.
4) Catwoman. and my tail fell off because i was spinning around on the floor on my booty.
5) meditation and moving myself closer to my High Power--for my OWN good.
Catwoman. and my tail fell off because i was spinning around on the floor on my booty.
ReplyDeleteThat is tooo cute!
meditation and moving myself closer to my High Power--for my OWN good.
last year at the height of my depression I discovered meditation and it was such a powerful force for me. There's all these books and vids on it but I say when you find what fits that is your meditation and no one can say otherwise. I also moved away from God in a certain sense. I still view myself as Christian but I have a different relationship that works for me. The fact that you know you have to do it for your own good is the most comforting thing. It's means you're on a good path my dear.
much love, dendoo.